Bones swiss 608 Original bearings
Legendary Original Bones® Swiss Bearings are the optimum combination of Bones Skate Rated™ design and Swiss precision manufacturing creating the standard by which all other bearings are measured. For more than 24 years preferred by the world's top professional skaters. Proven, professional competition-grade speed and durability make Bones Swiss normally last several times as long as ordinary ABEC rated bearings.
- Single, removable, non-contact rubber shield allows easy cleaning and low friction.
- High speed Nylon® ball retainer provides added strength and speed.
- Pre-lubricated with Speed Cream™ racing lubricant.
- Skate Rated™ clearances, tolerances, materials and lubricant provide the best performance and durability possible.
- Best selling high end skate bearing in the U.S.A.
- Set of 8 bearings