ZYCOM ZINGER 3 WHEEL CRUISER - BLUE / BLACK SCOOTER
Like many children’s scooters out there the new Zycom Zinger has three wheels and a wide plastic footplate, and that is where the similarities to other scooters stops!
Do you want to be able to take your child's scooter in the car on the school run? Have you found that it’s awkward to fit their scooter in the car boot to take anywhere with you because it doesn’t fold? Have you had to awkwardly squeeze it in the back seat with your child? If you’ve said YES to any of those questions, then you’ve got the wrong scooter and you need a Zycom Zinger!
The Zycom Zinger is a folding three wheeled scooter retailing at less than £60.00 and combines all the stand out features and the highest quality components that you would expect from the award winning Zycom brand.
Folding and unfolding the Zinger scooter couldn’t be easier and features a dual locking system to prevent children from folding the scooter themselves. Simply twist the coloured plastic dial at the bottom of the lower stem and pull upwards, this will release the mechanism and allow the handle bars to be folded or unfolded.
The Zinger scooter from Zycom is designed for riders aged 5 and upwards, who are looking for a scooter that will stay with them for years to come thanks to the three point height adjustable handle bar that grows with your child. The low profile Zinger deck allows the rider to have a lower centre of gravity minimises the curvature of your child's back, to help promote better posture while riding and added stability comes from the chunky 125mm front wheels and wide rear wheel.
Unlike many 3 wheeled scooters at this price point the Zinger has an 80kg maximum rider weight, compared to many others that are only 20-30kg. This makes the Zycom Zinger is a scooter your child can enjoy for many years as they grow in both height and riding ability.
- Wide deck with grip pattern will ensure feet are locked into position when riding
- Simple twist lock folding mechanism to allow the scooter to fold quickly and easily
- 80kg maximum rider weight, compared to many others that are only 20-30kg.
- Three point fully height adjustable bars up to a maximum height of 34.2"
- Two 125mm wheels at the front and one smaller rear wheel which is wider than a normal wheel to give better balance
- A quick stop flex brake fits perfectly over the rear wheel to bring riders to a smooth controlled stop